Rapid STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing service with a all-inclusive STD test panel that doesn't forget about Hepatitis A. Do not be afraid of uncomfortable questions - we will not ask any questions at all. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to safeguard your privacy.
If you need help understanding STD lingo, check out our STD terms glossary. Comprehensive STD testing should include ALL of the most common sexually transmitted diseases- HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the way ours does. If you must cancel your testing for any reason, just let us know and you'll get a refund within 1 to 2 days.
We designed our testing process to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. Getting started with your test is quick - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
STD information for: Houston, Texas
Take an STD test today to discover your STD status. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers information and releases statistics about Houston STD rates. Get tested for STDs immediately to learn your STD status.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
Chlamydia is the most common communicable disease in the US. With over half Texas adults reporting that they've only ever taken an STD test for HIV|AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unnoticed in Houston.