Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Houston, Texas STD testing is uncomplicated at any of our 4,000 test sites are nationwide,. Our diagnostic experts have thoroughly analyzed our testing process to ensure your results are accurate. Our same-day STD testing in 77089 gives you the key to your sexual health faster.
You can choose to test at any of our conveniently located test facilities throughout Houston. Our health specialists are available for you to talk to any time, day or night to get a status update on your STD testing results. Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get a personalized test suggestion.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Houston STD testing available. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 77089 area.
STD Infections Rate for Houston, Texas
Every single year, the health department of Texas and the federal government collect and discloses rates of STD and HIV and their spread in Houston. Don't take your sexual well being lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on saturdays and Sundays, so get tested today and know you are STD free.