Confidential Online STD Testing
For your convenience, our testing method is very simple No other testing service provides nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com. Our STD testing packages are priced competitively to offer you the ultimate value.
We use the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are safe.Testing at our test centers is always carried out under the control of a physician for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we offer, such as our blog Exposed, to maintain control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
We have the most advanced Houston STD testing available. Our experts test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 77079 area.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Houston, Texas
The health department of Texas and the federal government determine statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Houston every year.
Don't take chances with your sexual health by being uninformed about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
You do not need an appointment to get tested for sexually transmitted infections today and it costs less than you think especially if you get your test through STDcheck.com.