Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We have an exclusive test panel is the only panel that includes testing for hepatitis A. We will never ask embarrassing questions. All purchases appear as FPK Services on your billing statement to maintain your privacy.
Customers love to talk about the service we provide on our website in reviews and testimonials. We offer a completely safe, secure checkout process. Do not wait to have your STD questions answered- just talk to any of our trained counselors.
Our test centers test for so many conditions (not just sexually transmitted diseases) that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. Start your STD testing by entering your zip code on our website. We designed our system to fit the way we want to be treated when we use them as healthcare consumers.
Houma, Louisiana Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Using knowledge as a weapon is the best way to defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
The federal government and Louisiana health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Louisiana and, specifically, Houma.
- In 2011, the highest age-specific rate of Chlamydia infections were among females 15-19 years old.
- Primary and secondary syphilis cases were highest in Louisiana in 2011 for black people residing in or around Shreveport.
- In 2011, the female chlamydia rate of 1,010.8 per 100,000 women was almost three times the male rate.
- In Louisiana, 29% of new HIV cases were among women.
- In 2011, 17,831 black people were living with chlamydia.
If you are not using contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD each year. If you don't take STD tests regularly, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.