Local Private STD Testing
No other online STD test service has a comprehensive 10 test STD test panel with testing for Hepatitis A. No need to worry about uncomfortable questions when you test with us. Your charges will show up as FPK Services on your statement to protect your privacy.
Why test for a few STDs when you can test for all of the most common STDs at once? Cancel your testing before visiting any of our testing locations and get your money back 1-2 days later. Keep up with the lingo used in reference to STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site.
Because our lab conduct tests for other infections also, no one will know why you are there. Begin by searching for the closest testing centers on our website. We designed our testing process to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Hot Springs, Arkansas Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Thanks to the federal government and the Arkansas department of health, facts and figures is available about Hot Springs STD infection rates. Put your sexual health first by equipping yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission.
- The total number of chlamydia cases in Arkansas in 2011 was 16,054.
- Pulaski County had 1,257 reported cases of gonorrhea in 2011, the highest in Arkansas.
- In 2011, 7,854 of the total cases of chlamydia in Arkansas were among black people.
- 106 males had primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- There were an estimated 4,684 people living with HIV in Arkansas as of 2011.
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the country, affecting millions every year. Half of all adults in America will have an STD during their lifetime.