Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We are the only online STD testing provider that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive STD testing panel. Your privacy matters to us so your charges will appear as FPK Services. Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask uncomfortable questions at the lab.
Our tests are what is offered by our testing centers and hospitals and clinics, alike. Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated frequently and always online for you to visit. Our labs have doctors specifically to oversee testing.
Our labs test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. Getting started with your test is easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. We built our testing system to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers.
Hook, New York STI Information
Hook STD infection statistics and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. The only certain way to discover your STD status is with an STD test.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- In 2010, New York was 23rd out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
While refusing to have sex is the only 100% effective way to slow the transmission of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable alternatives. Preventing STDs in New York often begins with education and protection. Some STDs only require skin to skin contact to be transmitted. It is estimated that 50% of everybody in New York will eventually have an sexually transmitted disease. STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the residents of New York.