Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 33030 locations to take control of your sexual health. Many of our 4,000 testing sites are in the Homestead, Florida area. You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists.
We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can choose how to pay. We process our tests with the same labs the hospitals in your area do. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which prevents your private information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is available without appointments and can be taken same day you order the test. In Homestead, Florida, you can test for most STDs as quickly as possible. STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea in the 33030 area.
Homestead, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
If you don't know how STDs are transmitted, you are taking a chance with your sexual health and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Homestead from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of Florida health department.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
The residents of Florida are not immune to the dangers of contracting an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 1 in 2 Americans will contract an STD in their lifetime and as many as 25% will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting screened for STDs is crucial to maintaining your health.