Convenient STD Testing
STD testing at one of our test centers in the 33021 area is easier than going to a physicians's office. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Order your STD tests now and no supplemental paperwork is needed.
Test result status updates can be had anytime, night or day, by calling our health specialists. With a test recommendation tool available to you if you aren't sure what STD tests you should take, STD testing doesn't get any easier than our online STD testing service. We don't play around when it comes to convenience, which is why we have so many locations in the Hollywood area.
We provide a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Finding a center close to you is very easy by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories test for many other diseases so no one will suspect why you are there.
STD Data for Hollywood, Florida
The Florida health department and the federal government accumulate data about STD infections and transmission methods in Hollywood every single year. Don't ignore the truth about sexually transmitted diseases- get informed.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
Some STDs can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. Most people have no idea they have sexually transmitted diseases and unknowingly spread STDs in Florida. Getting screened for STDs is necessary for all those participating in sex of any kind. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to get tested. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the United States of America and Florida.