Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing sites includes many locations in the Holly Springs, North Carolina area. Our trained diagnostic experts have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process. Test the same day you purchase your testing package at any of our 27540 testing centers.
Get vital information from the articles we put on our blog, Exposed. Get hospital-grade STD tests at our conveniently located testing centers. Protect your safety with our testing that is overseen by a physician.
We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. Your test results can be downloaded and read for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. You will receive your test results via email message.
STI Infections Rate for Holly Springs, North Carolina
Information about STD rates in Holly Springs is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. Testing for STDs is a vital part of maintaining your sexual health.
- 17,184 of the 24,476 North Carolina residents living with HIV as of 2010 were men.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, there were 24,476 people living with HIV in North Carolina.
- About 370 women in the state of North Carolina have been infected with HIV in 2011
- Of the women living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 78.4% got the disease heterosexually.
The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be get Holly Springs STD testing. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a danger to everyone in North Carolina, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. At least 1 out of every 4 adults with an STD don't know they have the disease.