Same-Day Local STD Testing
You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less. All of the 43528 STD testing packages we offer online allow you to test without visiting a physician's office. Our lab techs require only your test code and no supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the lab.
All of our test facilities are located around Holland for your convenience. Get updated on the status of your STD test results 24/7 while you wait. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who wants assistance deciding what STDs to test for.
The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. In 43528, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use Holland STD testing. Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test today and know that you are not positive for syphilis.
STI Data for Holland, Ohio
Any sexually active Ohio resident is at risk for getting an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Holland STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2010, Ohio was #9 in the country for gonorrhea infections.
- Whites in Ohio reported 345 cases of syphilis infections in 2012.
- 150 out of 426 reported primary and secondary syphilis infections in Ohio in 2012 were by Whites.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
- In 2010, almost 78% of men with a new HIV diagnosis got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of Ohio adults have a sexually transmitted disease but don't know it. Use condoms and dental dams and get tested in Holland frequently for the safest sexual well-being routine possible.