Online STD Testing Service
Unlike other testing services, no waiting with STDcheck.com because our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. You will not need to complete additional paperwork when you arrive at the test centers. STD testing doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office when you use our online STD testing service in the 60169 area.
Get updated on the status of your STD testing results anytime- night or day. Use our test recommendation tool to get a suggestion about what test is the best fit for your sexual health needs. All of the test facilities we utilize are conveniently situated throughout the Hoffman Estates area.
We use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Getting tested for STDs in 60169 is not complicated with our most advanced Hoffman Estates STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that it is crucial to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a panel that tests for the twin-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if if that is what you choose to do.
Hoffman Estates, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Hoffman Estates and the whole state of Illinois every year. Taking an STD test today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- The Ryan White HIV/AIDS program spent $107,279,510 on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment in Illinois in 2011.
- Infection rate for P&S syphilis in Illinois was 7 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Illinois ranked 8th highest among the 50 states in cumulative reported AIDS cases.
- 362 Hispanics were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- The highest number of positive Illinois residents in 2011 classified themselves as multiple races.
The thing about waiting to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases is that other things come up and you forget, all the while you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.