Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We have over 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation, with many in the Pasadena, Texas area. Our same-day 77505 STD testing is the best available. At STDcheck.com, certified diagnostic experts have approved our testing process to ensure accuracy of test results.
We have single tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, herpes-1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them. You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean if you use the glossary of terminology we keep on our site. We'll give you your money back if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time before visiting one of our testing locations.
We make sure you get test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. Results are emailed when ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance company or place them on permanent medical records.
Pasadena, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
Every year, the federal government and the health department of Texas gather facts and figures about STD infections and transmission in Pasadena. Get wise about STDs in Pasadena, Texas.
The easiest way to stop the spread of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for teenagers without parental approval.