Convenient STD Testing
5 minutes or less is all our technicians require to complete your STD tests. Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a physician's office to test for STDs near 25951. Complete your order online or over the phone and we guarantee there will not be extra paperwork to complete.
Call us 24/7 to get a status update while you wait for your results. We provide a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you. We've specifically chosen test facilities that are conveniently located throughout Hinton.
We designed our testing process to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. Getting started with your test is easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
Hinton, West Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Every year, the federal government and the health department of West Virginia collect data about STD infections and transmission in Hinton. Get smart about STDs in Hinton, West Virginia.
The best way to put a halt to the transmission of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- Nearly 40% of all reported gonorrhea infections in 2012 occurred to 15-19 year olds
- Kanawha County had the highest population of people living with HIV in 2010 with 287 HIV-positive residents.
- West Virginia women received 70 new HIV diagnoses between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 4,783 reported cases of chlamydia in West Virginia in 2012, a 12% increase from 2011 (4,255)
- Among HIV-positive West Virginians, 527 were between 45 and 54 years old in 2010.
Prophylactics are crucial to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable diseases and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage.