Same-Day Online STD Testing
For privacy reasons, all charges for STD testing will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement. Our testing process never requires you to answer awkward questions. We believe that hepatitis A testing is important to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel.
You don't have to worry about whether your private information is safe because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all payment options we accept, so you have many choices when you checkout. Our labs are used by health care centers and physicians in your area, so you know they're reputable.
All clients are sent email message as soon as their test results become available. Check your email 1-2 days after you take for your results. We do not inform your health insurance company of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records.
Hilton Head, South Carolina STI Information
When it comes to defending yourself against STDs, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in the Hilton Head area every single year.
- 2,344 Black South Carolina residents contracted HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 959 cases of HIV among South Carolina men spread through IV drug use in 2010.
- The rate of HIV infection in South Carolina in 2012 was 173.9 per 100,000 residents.
- The number of deaths due to HIV infection between 2008 and 2010 in South Carolina was more than double the national rate.
- Between 2008 and 2001, 794 people aged 25 to 34 contracted HIV in South Carolina.
All of our local test sites throughout United States are accessible and used by most well-known specialists in your area.