Local Private STD Testing
For privacy concerns, all purchases appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we do not ask questions. Since we consider hepatitis A testing important, we include it with our comphrehensive test panel.
Put our test recommendation tool to good use by getting a suggestion about which tests you need. If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply get in touch with our health specialists 24/7. Visit any of our STD testing facilities, which are conveniently located around the city of Hilton Head Island.
It is really easy to locate a center in your area, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website to get a complete list. We designed our testing procedure to conform to the way we want to be taken care of if we were using the facility today. Since our labs test for many infections, it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Every person in South Carolina is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Hilton Head Island, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs.
- The rate of HIV infection among South Carolina women in 2010 was 217 per 100,000.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 311 South Carolina residents aged 55 and up contracted HIV.
- In 2010, the most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina men was male-to-male sexual contact.
- South Carolina had the 4th highest number of gonorrhea infections in the U.S. in 2010.
- There were 4,773 South Carolina residents between 45 and 54 years old with HIV in 2010.
Most sexually transmitted diseases are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.