Confidential Online STD Testing
Our same-day STD testing in 29926 is the best option on the market. To ensure the results you receive from us are correct, our testing process has been analyzed thoroughly. 4,000 nationwide testing locations means we have one near you for your Hilton Head Island, South Carolina STD testing needs.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule protects your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we abide by it. Our labs are accessible to local hospitals. We accept plenty of forms of payment, making it easy to purchase STD testing.
When it comes time for you to test for STis in the 29926 area, we have the most advanced Hilton Head Island STD testing available. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that tests for both infections in urine. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with results privately emailed to you in a day.
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Information is one of the most important components of protecting yourself against STDs.
If you live in Hilton Head Island, you have access to reports published every year by the federal government and health department of Hilton Head Island with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- As of 2011, there were over 14,000 people living with HIV in the state of South Carolina.
- 161 Hispanic/Latino South Carolina residents contracted HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- The second-most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina men in 2010 was heterosexual contact.
- In 2012, Blacks accounted for 73.2% of new HIV diagnosis in South Carolina.
- In 2010, there were 2,376 South Carolina residents with HIV over the age of 55.
Some sexually transmitted infections, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be completely cured, they can only be managed by physicians and it is very essential to get diagnosed as soon as possible.