Fast Local STD testing Centers
All of our STD testing packages are well- priced for the leading value in the 27278 area. With many CLIA-certified local test locations, there are many in your area. Our online testing process is straightforward and fast.
Get a personalized suggestion about what testing you need using our online tool. Speak with a health specialist 24/7 to get an update on the status of your test results. Test at any of our conveniently located test facilities in your area or throughout Hillsborough.
We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we designed our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Our labs test for many infections so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our testing centers in your area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Hillsborough, North Carolina
Your sexual health should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get educated about STDs. The health department of North Carolina and the federal government collect and publish facts and figures every year about STDs in Hillsborough.
- 1,461 Hispanic people were living with HIV in North Carolina at the end of 2010.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
- Between 2008 and 2011, 4,402 black people were diagnosed with HIV in NC.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your payment if you choose not to go through with the STD test.