Fast Local STD testing Centers
Purchace your STD tests now and no extra paperwork is necessary. 5 minutes or less is all it takes to complete your test. STD testing at one of our test centers in the 27262 area is easier than going to a doctor's office.
Our counselors are available 24/7 to give you answers to your STD questions. Our checkout process is totally safe and secure thanks to 128-bit encryption. We provide the kind of service that our customers love to leave reviews and testimonials about on our site.
What differentiates STDcheck.comfrom other High Point STD testing services is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test screens for syphilis in the blood. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive accurate results.
High Point, North Carolina STD Statistics
There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in North Carolina each year. The only way to be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free is to get High Point STD testing.
- The rate of HIV-related death in North Carolina was higher than the national rate every year from 2008 to 2010.
- Black males were living with HIV in North Carolina at 6.9 times the rate of white men in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- As of 2010, there were 8,268 people aged 45 to 54 with HIV in North Carolina.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
No matter how you feel about STIs, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get tests for them, that will be a mistake.