Low-Cost STD testing Centers
What sets us apart from other testing providers is we do not require additional paperwork. Give us 5 minutes or less and we will complete your test. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 27265 test locations, and get your results without the need for a visit to a physicians's office.
No question is too small for our experienced counselors who are available to you 24/7. When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process. When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past clients.
You can easily locate our testing centers in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our company conduct tests for all kinds of infections so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center.
High Point, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to be sure of your STD status. High Point and other cities in North Carolina are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission statistics of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Of the 2,670 people living with HIV in Wake County in 2010, 814 were white.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC between 2008 and 2011, 523 were Hispanic/Latino.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
One of the most dangerous things about STDs is that most of them do not show symptoms so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested for STDs regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.