Local HIV Testing Centers
Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we never ask questions. For confidentiality reasons, all services appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Since we consider hepatitis A testing vital, we include it in our 10-test panel.
Our conveniently accessible test locations are located all around High Point. If you're unsure about what tests you have to take, use our test recommendation tool. You can get in touch with us to get a status update when you're waiting for your tests results.
Results are available on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurers or place them on permanent health records. We make sure you get test results by email.
High Point, North Carolina STI Statistics
Get tested in High Point to be positive of your STD status. STD transmission numbers in North Carolina are on the rise every year.
- The rate of HIV-related death in North Carolina was higher than the national rate every year from 2008 to 2010.
- A total of 1,563 of new HIV infections have been reported for the year of 2011.
- Of the cases of HIV among men in Yancey County in 2010, 90.9% were a result of male-to-male sexual contact.
- Of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC between 2008 and 2011, 523 were Hispanic/Latino.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in North Carolina and the United States of America include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes. Get tested now if you have recently had sex. Different STIs require different tests.