Same-Day Private STD Testing
Any time you purchase testing with us, our services will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy. Our lab techs respect your privacy and will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive. Our groundbreaking test panel includes a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered.
Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our testing takes place in the same testing centers that the hospitals near you use to process their tests, so your results are reliable. Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected.
STDcheck.com is the place to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 43526 area. In Hicksville, Ohio, you have the option to test for most sexually transmitted diseases as quickly as possible. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is available and no appointment is necessary and can be taken same day you complete the order.
Hicksville, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Hicksville area regarding sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission. Periodic STD testing is the key to being in control of your sexual health.
- 80% of females who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 in Ohio were infected by heterosexual contact.
- City of Cincinnati, Ohio reported 437 syphilis infections in 2012, the highest in the state.
- In 2012, 44% of chlamydia infections diagnosed in Ohio occurred in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinati) Counties.
- Blacks in Ohio reported the highest number of gonorrhea infections for 2012 - 9,161.
- 767 cases of syphilis infection were reported by males in Ohio in 2012.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.