Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our STD testing method is simple and fast. Our competitively priced STD testing in 33016 is your best option. Visits to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs don't require an appointment.
Get your money back within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before you stop by our testing center. We let you choose whether you want to check for one or all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. If you're confused about all of the STD lingo we use, check out our glossary of terminology on our site.
Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel looks for both infections in urine and gives you results in 24-48 hours. Be sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. We have the most sophisticated Hialeah STD testing.
Hialeah, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
If you are unsure of your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to learn what it is. The Hialeah area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
Research show that 25% of adults in Hialeah have been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs can be caught more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself. When it comes to STDs in Florida, prevention is key.