Same-Day STD Testing
Do not be afraid of uncomfortable questions - we won't ask any. Because your privacy matters to us, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We don't omit Hepatitis A from our comprehensive STD test panel like other online testing providers.
Our nationwide network of testing centers are the most trustworthy available for STD testing and process tests for hospitals and doctors as well. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is one of the federal mandates that help us protect your personal information. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts are all accepted ways to pay for your STD testing.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA-approved / cleared. We test for common STDs in 33012 using the most sophisticated Hialeah STD testing methods available. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is crucial, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to look for both infections together.
Hialeah, Florida STD Rate
Data about STD rates in Hialeah is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. Testing for STDs is a crucial part of keeping up with your sexual health.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2012, Florida had a total of 19,551 gonorrhea infections.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
Some STIs are incurable, life-long afflictions. The people of Florida face a real threat with the increasing spread of STDs. Different STIs can only be detected by certain tests. In Florida, one quarter of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Many STDs do not show symptoms. Don't delay any further, get your STD testing now.