Local Same-Day STD Testing
We don't omit Hepatitis A from our complete test panel like other online testing providers. Do not be afraid of embarrassing questions - we won't ask any. Because your privacy matters to us, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
Our blog, Exposed, is available anytime for you to stay up to date about the latest news in STD testing and therapy. Physicians oversee the testing process for your safety. Our labs use the same tests that hospitals and doctors do, so you know they're the highest quality.
We are completely confident you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many non-STD related conditions so nobody else will know why you are there. To find a center in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website.
STD Morbidity Data for Mexico, Missouri
Frequent STD testing is the key to staying in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Mexico area regarding STD infection and transmission.
- There were 134 new HIV infections among Missouri residents aged 55 and over.
- A total of 14,101 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 in Missouri
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 367 new HIV infections among 45 to 54 year olds.
- St. Louis County was the home of 542 new HIV infections from 2008 to 2011.
- 35 to 44 year olds accounted for 505 new HIV infections from 2008 to 2011.
Some STDs have preventative immunizations, such as Hepatitis A and B. Condoms and dental dams help slow the spread of STDs in Mexico. STDs are a major threat to the lives of Missouri residents.