Local Same-Day STD Testing
All of our testing labs have gotten the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry. We guarantee a simple and straightforward testing process. Test with our service for the best competitively priced STD testing in the 89052 area.
Put your mind at ease with a status update from any of our health specialists while you wait your test results. Go to any of the test facilities we have conveniently located near Henderson. Make figuring out what tests you should take simple with our online test recommendation tool.
Our testing process is consumer friendly - it was created to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. Our laboratories also conduct tests for other conditions not related to STDs so your reason for being there will remain a secret. It is really easy to find a center close to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Henderson, Nevada
Get informed now if you want to protect yourself against STDs. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Nevada is published every year with infection categories and transmission rates for Henderson.
- In 2010, there were 833 people living with an HIV diagnosis in Washoe County.
- By the end of 2010, there were 6,894 people living with HIV in Nevada.
- Nevada reported 365.7 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in 2010.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Nevada in 2010 was 7.9 times that of white women.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 1,423 people were diagnosed with HIV in Clark County.
Safe sexual practices begin with regular STD testing and diligent use of contraceptives like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old are the highest-risk group for sexually transmitted diseases.