Rapid STD Testing
Since we consider hepatitis A testing important, we include it with our comphrehensive test panel. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we don't ask questions. For confidentiality concerns, all services appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal guideline we follow that keeps your information private. Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you can be sure that our STD tests are safe and reliable.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with guaranteed test results available in 24-48 hours. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that tests for both infections in urine. When the time comes for you to test for sexually transmitted infections in the 89052 area, we have the most advanced Henderson STD testing available.
Henderson, Nevada STI Morbidity Data
The Nevada health department and the federal government put together facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Henderson every single year. Don't ignore the truth about sexually transmitted diseases- get informed.
- In 2010, there were 833 people living with an HIV diagnosis in Washoe County.
- Nevada reported 4.9 cases of syphilis for every 100,000 people in 2010.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Nevada in 2010 was 7.9 times that of white women.
- By the end of 2010, there were 6,894 people living with HIV in Nevada.
- 34.9% of all new HIV diagnoses that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in Nevada in 2010.
Our testing centers all over the country can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.