Local Private STD Testing
Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our physicians can help you start treatment quickly if your Henderson, North Carolina STD testing comes back positive. You won't ever have to take a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing locations. Our Henderson, North Carolina doctors have prescription writing authority for certain conditions.
All of our test locations are located around Henderson for your convenience. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who needs help deciding what STDs to test for. Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime while you wait.
Results will not be reported to health insurance providers or added to your permanent medical records. Your test results will be emailed quickly. All test results can be downloaded and made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Henderson, North Carolina
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Henderson area. Have confidence about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs frequently.
- Of the 24,476 cases of HIV living in NC in 2010, 6,414 were among white people.
- A total of 1,563 of new HIV infections have been reported for the year of 2011.
- The rate of HIV-related death in North Carolina was higher than the national rate every year from 2008 to 2010.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- North Carolina participates in 4 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
Get tested for STDs often. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever one of your sexual partners. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit many STDs, so knowing your status is vital to halting their spread.