Local Same-Day STD Testing
Your privacy is paramount so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. Our all-inclusive 10-test STD testing panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors. We guarantee your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and uncomfortable questions.
Use our blog to keep up with STD advancements and issues. Place your trust in our doctor-monitored testing. Get the exact same tests you'd get at a hospital with the convenience of our online STD testing system.
To locate the closest location to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many conditions so no one will know what your visit is about. We built our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Hempstead, New York
The first step you must take to protect yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge. If you want facts and figures about STDs in Hempstead, there are reports created by the federal government and the New York department of health.
- As of 2011, almost 77% of people diagnosed HIV infection were over the age of 40.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- Kings County, New York reported 1,312 cases of HIV for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
The key to prevention is protection- contraceptives such as condoms. If you are sexually active and don't test for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD every year.