Local Same-Day STD Testing
Visiting a physician's office for 75948 STD testing is a thing of the past thanks to our online STD testing service. Our lab techs do not ask for additional paperwork when you arrive at the test center. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete.
We train our counselors to answer your STD questions and they are on standby 24/7. You never have to worry about security with our 128-bit encrypted checkout process. Hear from clients who leave reviews and testimonials on our site.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test looks for the infection in the blood. At STDcheck.com, we have the most sophisticated Hemphill STD testing and we offer the most rapid tests for sexually transmitted diseases. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-existing infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together.
Hemphill, Texas STI Morbidity Data
The first step you have to take to defend yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge. If you want data about sexually transmitted diseases in Hemphill, there are reports created by the federal government and the Texas department of health.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
Over a quarter of those with sexually transmitted diseases are ignorant of their conditions and could be transmitting the diseases without knowing it.