Local HIV Testing Centers
Our 4,000 STD testing locations make Montana STD testing with many options in Helena. When you test with us, be assured that you will receive accurate results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. Fast STD testing is available at any of our 59601 testing locations.
Your testing will always be administered under the management of a physician at our labs. Because we offer the same STD tests as hospitals and clinics, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get accurate results. Our blog is full of valuable and interesting articles about STDs.
In 59601, our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel seeks co-existing infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our specialists can write prescriptions if you test positive. We employ the most advanced Helena STD testing techniques available anywhere today. Using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous sexually transmitted diseases.
STI Infections Data for Helena, Montana
In Montana, the number of STD infections is rising every single year. To be positive of what your STD status is, you have to take an STD test in Helena.
- There were 12 AIDS diagnoses in the state of Montana in 2011.
- STDs are the most frequently reported communicable diseases in Montana.
- In 2010, the state of Montana reported a chlamydia infection rate of 316.1 per 100,000 people.
- As of 2010, it is a misdemeanor to knowingly transmit HIV in the state of Montana.
- 29 new cases of HIV have been reported in Montana as of June 2013.
All tests for STDs offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the FDA, unlike other STD testing companies.