Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our physicians in Heights, New York. Stop by one of our testing centers, give a small blood or urine sample, and you're done. Your positive STD test entitles you to a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Heights, New York.
Use our blog to stay informed on STD testing and treatment. All of our testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety. All of our testing centers use the same STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do.
No one else has better Heights STD testing. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Heights, New York STD Data
The federal government at the state of New York collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Heights. The easiest way to protect yourself from the transfer of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
- The number of reported AIDS cases in New York City was 2,905 in 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was almost twice the national average.
- In Richmond County, New York, there were 489 cases of new HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
Everyone is getting tested for STDs including your friends so why not you?