Confidential STD Testing
We chose all of our STD tests based on their ease for you to take, so all of our tests only require a small blood or urine sample. Get treated for STDs quickly with a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians if your Hazlet-matawan, New Jersey STD testing returns a positive result. Certain conditions can be cured with prescription medication from one of our doctors in Hazlet-matawan, New Jersey.
Get the quickest Hazlet-matawan STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing centers. Our test recommendation tool can eliminate any questions you have about what STD tests you need to take. Status updates are available anytime if you are waiting for your test results.
At STDcheck.com, we use the most advanced Hazlet-matawan STD testing available. Late stage syphilis is known to lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in 1-2 days in the 07747 area. Chlamydia and gonorrhea diseases are the most commonly reported sexually transmitted infections in the country, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel to screen for both diseases at the same time.
Hazlet-matawan, New Jersey STD Data
Regular STD testing is the best way to stay disease-free. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in Hazlet-matawan.
- The prevalence rate of HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2012 was 416.5 per 100,000 residents.
- 64% of New Jersey women living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 got it through heterosexual sex.
- The rate of chlamydia infection among women in New Jersey in 2011 was 440.71 per 100,000.
- 229 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in New Jersey in 2012.
- 95 of women with HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2009 were under the age of 25.
We offer same-day STD screening in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Hazlet-matawan, New Jersey 07747.