Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Every one of our labs are CLIA-certified. Get the best value for 60429 STD testing with our modestly priced testing packages. We have simplified our testing process for your convenience.
Read customer review and testimonials on our website. Our checkout process is secure with 128 bit encryption. We have trained counselors standing by 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 60429 area seeks the syphilis virus in blood with quick results. No other testing company has more advanced STD testing in the Hazel Crest.
Hazel Crest, Illinois STI Information
Do not take a chance with your sexual health and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being educated about how STDs are transmitted. The reports published by the federal government and the Illinois health department are a reliable source for data about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Hazel Crest.
- HIV was the sixth leading cause of death in Illinois in 1998 for people age 25 to 44.
- Illinois was ranked 13th in the nation in gonorrhea infection in 2010.
- In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $20,165,383 on AIDS prevention in Illinois.
- In 2010, 28.2% of all female HIV infections came through injection drug use.
- In 2011, 2137 Illinois residents were diagnosed with HIV.
Practicing unsafe sex is very dangerous and could expose you to potentially deadly infections like HIV, always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.