Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our 94545 test centers don't require a physician exam for you to test for STDs. Pop into any of our labs and in 5 minutes or less you are done We do not ask for supplementary paperwork when you test for STDs with us.
All of our test facilities in the area of Hayward are conveniently located. Our helpful test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD testing you need. While you wait for your results, you can get in touch with us anytime to receive a status update.
Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can access your test results effortlessly. STDcheck.com promises never to report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Since we dispatch your test results to you by email, nobody will have access to them.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Hayward, California
Each year, the federal government and the health department of California collect data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Hayward. Getting educated about STDs is the only way to protect yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
We can show you a million reasons to get STD testing right now but we think one is enough - your life.