Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Specialist referrals in Hays, Kansas put you one step closer to being treated if your STD testing comes back positive. If you test positive for certain STDs, our doctors in Hays, Kansas may be able to write prescriptions for the antibiotics you need to get cured. We purposely make STD testing easy and quick by using STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample.
Call us anytime to get a status update while you wait for your results. We've specifically chosen test centers that are conveniently located in Hays. We provide a test recommendation tool on our site to help you figure out what testing is right for you.
Finding a test location close to you is very easy by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs test for many other conditions so no one will suspect why you are there. We offer a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves.
Hays, Kansas Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
If you have not had an STD test in Hays, you cannot be sure that you are STD-free. The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Kansas is growing every year.
- From January to June, 2013, blacks in Kansas reported 363 cases of gonorrhea infections.
- Johnson County had the highest number of white HIV-positive residents in Kansas at the end of 2010: 347.
- 787 of the 2,696 people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010 were between 35 and 44 years old.
- Out of the 2,159 men living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010, 73.6% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, Kansas ranked 25th in the country for gonorrhea infection by population.
We do everything possible to protect your privacy when you get tested through any of our local testing centers.