Local HIV Testing Centers
When you arrive at the testing labs, you will not need to complete extra paperwork. We guarantee you will be out of our centers in 5 minutes or less. You don't need an appointment at a physician's office to test for STDs in the 19083 area.
With the reviews and testimonials left by our clients, you can get a picture of our service. You payment process is completely secure with 128-bit encryption every time. With counselors standing by 24/7, you are able to get answers to your questions about STD anytime.
Finding the closest test location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We designed our STD testing testing process to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our testing centers also conduct tests for other diseases so no one will know why you are there.
Havertown, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Havertown and the entire state of Pennsylvania each year. STD testing today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- 9,988 white Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
One of the most dangerous things about STDs is that most of them are silent so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested for STDs regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.