Fast Local STD testing Centers
At our STD testing centers, you'll give a quick blood or urine sample and get results quickly. If your test results are positive, you may get a referral to a specialist in Haverhill, Massachusetts to being your STD treatment. If you need treatment for STDs in Haverhill, Massachusetts, our doctors may be able to prescribe medication for your condition.
Don't worry if you're not sure what STD testing you need because our test recommendation tool will tell you. We have multiple testing facilities all around Haverhill for your convenience. Talk to any of our health specialists for a test result status update if you're feeling nervous while you wait.
We designed our system to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Start your test quickly by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing centers test for a multitude of diseases so no one will know why you are there.
Haverhill, Massachusetts STI Data
By getting informed, you help stop the transfer of STDs by defending yourself against them.
The health department of Massachusetts and the federal government gather data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Haverhill.
- In 2008, Massachusetts had a rate of 2.1 deaths from HIV per 100,000 people.
- In 2011, the rate of HIV infection among whites was 10.1 HIV infections per 100,000 persons in Massachusetts.
- Chlamydia infections increased 110% in 10 years in Massachusetts, from 10,121 infections in 2001 to 21,236 in 2010.
- In 2011, men accounted for 33.9 HIV infections per 100,000 persons residing in Massachusetts.
- 6,394 chlamydia infections were reported by men in Massachusetts in 2010.
Most sexually transmitted infections are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.