Rapid STD Testing
Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain conditions in Hatfield, Pennsylvania, making your treatment regimen faster. Our physicians in Hatfield, Pennsylvania can refer you to a specialist to assist you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result. We use STD tests that are accurate enough to screen a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy.
Choose our physician-monitored testing to ensure your safety. Check our blog frequently for compelling articles on current STD topics. Take the same tests at our testing centers that hospitals and doctor's offices with our confidential online STD testing service.
What makes STDcheck.com differentfrom other Hatfield STD testing providers is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test looks for syphilis in the blood. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive correct results.
Hatfield, Pennsylvania STI Rate
To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested frequently. Hatfield is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever one of your sexual partners. Get tested for STDs regularly. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to spread many STDs, so knowing your status is vital to halting their spread.