Convenient STD Testing
Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our doctors can help you begin treatment quickly if your Hartford, Connecticut STD testing comes back positive. Our Hartford, Connecticut doctors have prescription writing authority for some conditions. You won't ever have to get a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing locations.
Checkout with our secure payment process. Counselors are standing by any time, 24/7, to answer your STD questions. Reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers are on our website for you to read.
In the 06106 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed. If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Hartford, Connecticut, our test panel tests for both infections at the same time. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most advanced test for syphilis in the market.
Hartford, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
STD infection and transfer rates in Connecticut continue to increase as more and more residents get infected. Periodic Hartford STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing.
- At the end of 2010, 1,211 black people in New Haven County, CT were living with HIV.
- As of 2010, Hartford County had the second highest rate of HIV infections in CT.
- In 2010, 43.8% of men in Connecticut diagnosed with HIV got it from male to male sexual contact.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
- There were 540 cases of HIV living in New London County, CT at the end of 2010.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental consent.