Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We ensure your purchases remain confidential by showing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. We are the only online STD testing specialist who tests for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our complete STD testing panel. Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer awkward questions.
We protect your information with our 128-bit protected payment process. Around the clock counselors are available to discuss your STD-related questions. We are proud of the review and testimonials we receive from our satisfied customers.
We are absolutely sure you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the level of service we would expect when we use them ourselves. Since our labs test for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We have center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start.
Hartford, Connecticut STD Statistics
Every year, the federal government and the health department of Connecticut compile data about the spread of STDs and HIV in Hartford. Getting educated about STDs is the best way to protect yourself against the transfer of STDs.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) gave the state of Connecticut $7.8 million in HIV/AIDS funding in the 2011 fiscal year.
- There were 3,270 cases of HIV living in Hartford County, CT in 2010.
- As of 2010, Hartford County had the second highest rate of HIV infections in CT.
- There were 195 people living with HIV in Litchfield County, CT as of 2010.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
Our HIV RNA test is the only FDA-approved / cleared HIV test that can confirm the presence of HIV in as little as 9-11 days.