Local Same-Day STD Testing
Use our online STD testing service for the most competitively priced STD testing in 06156. Dropping into any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is quick. For your convenience, our testing process is quick and uncomplicated.
The blog we maintain, Exposed, is updated to give information about STDs, testing, and therapy. Any time you take a test at one of our testing centers, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety. All of the tests we offer are identical to the technology utilized by hospitals and healthcare professionals.
Getting the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis we offer in the 06156 area is the industry gold standard. We offer only FDA-approved Hartford STD tests and we are the only company to do so.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Hartford, Connecticut
Hartford STD testing is the only way to find out what your STD status is with reliability. In Connecticut, STDs are passed on fast and in very high numbers.
- Almost 38% of all HIV-positive men in Connecticut as of 2010 got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- 348 newly diagnosed cases of HIV were reported in Connecticut 2012, with half developing into AIDS within a year.
- 9,824 females were reported to have Chlamydia in 2011.
- As of 2010, Hartford County had the second highest rate of HIV infections in CT.
- There were 122 people living with HIV in Tolland County, CT in 2010.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your payment if you decide not to go through with the STD test.