Local Private STD Testing
All we ask is that you give us 5 minutes or less to complete your test. We know your time is precious so we do not need additional paperwork. Test for STDs by choosing a testing package, visiting one of our 06106 testing centers, and getting your results- all without visiting a physician's office.
Refunds are given within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before visiting our testing center. Testing is available for all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases whether you want to take an individual test or a comprehensive test. Use the glossary of STD terms on our site to get informed about the lingo used to discuss sexually transmitted diseases.
Test with confidence knowing that our labs test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted infections, no one will know why you are there. We will take care of you the same way we will like to be taken care of. To locate the nearest test center to you, enter your zip code on our website.
STD Statistics for Hartford, Connecticut
STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Hartford area.
- In 2010, 43.8% of men in Connecticut diagnosed with HIV got it from male to male sexual contact.
- At the end of 2010, 844 Hispanic/Latino people lived in Fairfield County, CT.
- Almost half of all people living with HIV in Fairfield County, CT at the end of 2010 were black.
- Connecticut ranked 30th out of 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
- 1,378 known cases of gonorrhea in 2011 were among women
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the country, affecting millions every year. 50% of all adults in America will contract an STD in their lifetime.