Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Test with us and you will not have to answer awkward questions. Your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement to protect your privacy. No other all-inclusive 10 test panel available online includes Hepatitis A testing.
The security of our checkout process is safeguarded by 128-encryption.We are confident that if you test with us, you'll be just as satisfied as the happy customers who have left testimonials on our site. Counselors are standing by to answer your questions, 24/7.
Our test locations in your area are easy to find by simply entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing process is designed to be consumer friendly and you will be taken care of the way we expect to be treated if we were using the facilities ourselves. Since our laboratories test for other conditions, no one will ever guess why you are there.
Harrison, Ohio STI Statistics
If you are not screening for STDs periodically, you are not maintaining control over your sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the STD infection numbers and other statistics each year in a report that includes Harrison.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
- In 2010, Ohio was 13th out of 50 states for syphilis infections.
- As of May 5, 2013, 16,552 cases of gonorrhea were diagnosed in Ohio.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Ohio was 143.5 per 100,000 residents as of May 5, 2013.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing service that tests for the complete 10 common sexually transmitted diseases at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.