Confidential Online STD Testing
Our STD testing in 17109 is priced more affordably than our competition to give you the ultimate value. Our test laboratories are CLIA-certified for certainty of test results. We understand that the decision to test for STDs is delicate so we make the process uncomplicated.
Figuring out what STD tests to take doesn't get any easier than using our test recommendation tool. Whenever you want an update on the status of your test results, you are able to call and get it from one of our health specialists. You cannot get easier Harrisburg STD testing than our conveniently located testing facilities.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 17109 and we have created a panel to specifically test for both STDs at the same time. It is crucial to test for the common sexually transmitted diseases using the most sophisticated techniques in the Harrisburg area.
STD Morbidity Data for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
If you live in the Harrisburg area, there are reports published annually by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of sexually transmitted diseases in your area. To stay in control of your sexual health at all times, you should take STD tests regularly.
- 4,793 Hispanic/Latino Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
Whatever your opinion about STIs, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get testing for them, that will be a mistake.