Same-Day STD Testing Centers
At STDcheck, we have test locations in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and over 4,000 locations nationwide. Our tests for sexually transmitted infections have been verified and approved by certified diagnostic experts. Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 17110 test centers today.
Every time you take a test at one of our testing centers, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety. All of the tests we offer are identical to the technology used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. The blog we maintain, Exposed, is designed to impart information about STDs, testing, and treatment.
We will not inform your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We guarantee your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as it becomes available. You will receive your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Rates of infection are just one of the kinds of data that is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Harrisburg each year. Taking STD tests should be part of every sexually active person's health routine.
- There were 10 black men with HIV for every white man with a reported case of HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010 was 22.5 times that of white women.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
Dental dams and condoms are powerful tools for preventing the spread of STDs in Harrisburg. It is estimated that half of all Pennsylvania adults will have an STD throughout their lifetime. Getting an STD does not keep you from getting it again. Don't be a statistic.