Rapid Private STD testing Centers
If your test results are positive and you need to begin treatment in Harlingen, Texas, our physicians might be able to offer a specialist referral. Our doctors can help you get the fastest treatment possible for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Harlingen, Texas. When you elect to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample.
Whether you want to be checked for one or all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases, we have a test that will fit your needs. If you need to cancel your testing, make sure to do it before visiting your selected test location to get your full refund. The glossary of STD terms on our website if for your educational needs.
Your test results can be read for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. You will receive your test results via email message.
Harlingen, Texas STI Statistics
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Texas contain statistics about STDs and HIV in Harlingen. Information is the best way to start defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
Do you know that sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, if unknown and untreated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness? Get tested today at STDcheck.com.