Confidential Online STD Testing
You have many options to choose from when seeking Harker STD testing thanks to our locations throughout Texas and over 4,000 testing centers throughout the country. We guarantee your test results 100% because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 76548 STD testing centers with our same-day testing.
Go to any of the test locations we have conveniently located in Harker. Put your mind at ease with a status update from one of our health specialists while you wait your test results. Make figuring out what tests you should take a breeze with our online test recommendation tool.
Our laboratories test for many other infections so no one will suspect why you are there. We offer a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Finding a test location close to you is very fast by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Harker, Texas
Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Texas each year about STD infections and rates in Harker. Reduce your risk of getting an STD by getting the facts about how they are transmitted.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
An STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go without symptoms until it is too late and you are left with an incurable affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.