Online STD Testing Service
We offer convenient testing locations all over Harahan, Louisiana and more than 4,000 testing centers throughout the country. Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 70360 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day. Our system has been vetted by diagnostic experts and guaranteed to give you correct results.
We take various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process simple. Every lab we use to process our STD testing is dependable and used by hospitals nearby. The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your private information safe.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are called twin infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that screens for both sexually transmitted diseases. We are the only online STD testing provider that offers only FDA-approved tests including the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis. In Louisiana STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available.
STD Infections Data for Harahan, Louisiana
By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the spread of STDs. The federal government and the health department of Louisiana accumulates STD and HIV rates in Harahan and around the state and then discloses those calculations.
- Black people make up only 32% of Louisiana's overall population but 74% of newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- 4,066 white people had chlamydia infections in 2011.
- The rate of gonorrhea among blacks residing in Louisiana is 17 times higher than whites.
- In 2011, women alone had a 9% increase in gonorrhea infections in Louisiana from 2010.
- The highest rates of chlamydia in females were found in East Carroll, Orleans, and Madison Parishes.
STDcheck.com offers many simple ways to pay for your STD tests like credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.