Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our doctors in Hammond, Louisiana can refer you to a specialist in your area if you need to begin treatment for an STD. When you visit our STD testing labs, you're in and out quickly because you only give a small blood or urine sample. Our Hammond, Louisiana physicians have the authority to write prescriptions to streamline the treatment process.
Test at the same testing centers that nearby hospitals send their tests to for processing. Take advantage of any of the simple payment options we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Be sure that your private information stays protected with our service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates.
We do not report your test results to your health insurance company. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results are usually dispatched by email as soon as they are ready.
STD Infections Rate for Hammond, Louisiana
Reports containing data about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Hammond collected by the federal government and the health department of Louisiana get published every year. Arm yourself with information today.
- Louisiana has over double of the national average of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in a federal or state prison.
- 9,169 people infected with gonorrhea were reported in 2011.
- The top four parishes in Louisiana with the highest HIV/AIDS cases (from highest to lowest) are Orleans, East Baton Rouge, Jefferson, and Caddo.
- As of 2011, 31,161 people have been infected with HIV in Louisiana.
- The highest rates of chlamydia in females were found in East Carroll, Orleans, and Madison Parishes.
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of Louisiana adults have an STD and don't know it. Use condoms and dental dams and get tested in Hammond often for the safest sexual health routine possible.