Convenient STD Testing
We have a network of physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Hammond, Indiana. If you test positive for a sexually transmitted disease, our doctors may be able to offer you a specialist referral in Hammond, Indiana. Our straightforward STD tests only need a small blood or urine sample.
Allow our test recommendation tool suggest what STD tests you need. Talk to one of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Once you get your STD testing, simply drop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently around Hammond.
We are sure you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. Since our laboratories conduct tests for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We have testing center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start.
Hammond, Indiana Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Hammond is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories. To eliminate any uncertainty about your STD status, get tested on a regular basis.
- More than half of all children born from an HIV-positive mother in Indiana in 2011 were black.
- Marion County had the highest number of new HIV diagnoses in Indiana in 2011.
- The highest number of deaths for people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS was among 40-49 year olds.
- The rate of men who got HIV/AIDS from male-to-male sexual contact was 159.7 per 100,000 in 2011.
- The number of people that died from HIV/AIDS-related issues in Indiana peaked in 1995.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STIs increases with each day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.